OK, I blogged about this earlier in March but I’ve sort of changed my skincare a little. I have been using Clinique for god knows how long… I’m starting to get a bit bored of using the same skincare over and over again but it’s really cheap la compared to other counter brands.
Ok, I will try to explain them one by one…
- Clinique 7 day scrub cream- I use it at least once or twice a week. It’s called 7 day scrub which means it’s ok to use it everyday. I only use it whenever I know I want to apply a mask later.
- Hada labo facial wash- I always stick with the one that says WHITENING. Hahahhaa Im obessed with whatever skincare that states whitening on it.
- CLARINS toner- Alcohol and fragrance free.
- L’OREAL sunblock
- YSL eye cream- I bought it in Hong Kong International Airport when I was there few months ago. I always wanted to try YSL skincare because Im a huge fan of their cosmetic! Too bad that they closed down all the YSL counters in M’sia, I heard from someone that they will reopen it by the end of this year but I’m not sure! This eye cream is pretty good, it helps to reduce fine lines, puffiness and also black circles around my eyes. I will be heading to Beijing in 2 weeks so I get to stock up on this eye cream hohoho
- ORIGINS moisturiser- I just started using this moisturizer a few weeks ago, I kinda like the texture of this moisturizer because it’s not too moist and it dries up very fast!! I wont have the sticky feeling on my cheeks after applying it. It aborsbs into my skin very fast!
- ORIGINS night cream- I used to use a day moisturiser during the night because I was too lazy to buy a night cream but then I realized night creams have different functions compared to day ones so I decided to give ORIGINS night cream a try and it turned out to be pretty good. It helps to keep my face moist throughout the night (especially those of us who sleep in an air-conditioned rooms) Air-conds tends to dry up our skin very face without you realizing! So, a night cream is a MUST for everyone who sleeps inside an air-cond room. If you’re looking for something light and not too oily, you can try this night cream =)
- A few of you have been asking me what mask am I using now. TADAH, this is the one and only mask that I use. My relatives in Taiwan introduced this to me during my visit back in Taiwan. I tried it on and fell in love with it because it really helps to whiten my skin and also it’s also very moist! This mask contains pearl & barley, and as you all know, I’ve been using this pearl cream that my mum hand-makes for us. Pearl is really good for whitening and also to clear out acne in our skin! As for barley, it’s good for reducing the unwanted moisture in your body so, it helps to reduce the water weight/bloatiness on your face too! There is one more ingredient in this mask that helps to brighten up you skin too!!! 3 plus 1 le, so I brought 1 case back ==”
- ORIGINS eye mask- I only apply this when I feel my eyes are tired or when I sleep late. It’s like a cooling gel so it helps to reduce the tiredness of your eyes!
Let me tell you more about this mask that I have been using for quite a while. The main thing that I like about this mask is, it’s big enough to cover my whole face! They call it 360 degree coverage (it’s big enough to cover your neck ==) hahahah sorry if I scared the hell out of you la!
It can also cover up around your ears! A lot of girls always forget to take care of the back of their ears so it turns out to have a different skin condition or skin tone compared to the face. When you have your hair all up ppl at the back of you can clearly see the back of your ears, whether it’s clean or not ==” So girls, make sure you apply skincare to that area too ya!
Not to forget your chin too!!!! Always, always remember apply skin care on your neck to prevent wrinkles, k? This mask can also reach your double chin area so you wont have to buy another mask for your chin or neck heheheh save money lo! Just do it one shot!!!
I’ll be stocking up on this mask soon, if you’re interested in buying them please let me know so I can just buy them all one shot! I bought this mask at around RM40 per box (10 pieces). Well, just email me if you’re interested k [email protected]