Anyong haseyo, if you’re a super K-pop fan then this post is really catered for you because Im about to share some of my K-pop inspired outfits!
So far I only managed to put together two very very k-pop inspired looks as being a full time OL, I hardly have time to dress up and take pictures =(
No matter what, when there is an opportunity or if I have time, I will make sure that I dress up no matter where I go. I always get weird stares when I walk around Pavilion or Mid Valley because the way I dress but WHO CARES??? Dress to impress!
Back to the topic, K-pop inspired looks! There is a few things that I noticed on Korean looks (MTV or Instagram):-
1. COLORFUL! Yes, the more colorful, the more Kpop!
2. ORANGE! No matter if it’s orange lips, eye shadows, cheeks or accessories.
3. NUDE- Nude makeup of cox… Their looks are really clean and simple and they dont really use fake eyelashes!! One thing that I cant live without =(
4. CAP- O yes, their super cute baseball caps!
5. JEFFREY CAMPBELL- If you dont know, most of Stylenanda models are styled with a pair of JC Litas!
6. SKINNY JEANS- Nothing much to describe because skinny jeans are the BOMB and they make your legs look longer.
Please do let me know if you have more things to add or if I got it wrong.