What is one of the most important toiletries that you must bring with you when you travel? For me it’s always my facial wash and scrubs! For those who have been following me long enough, you should know about my love for beaches. Jo and I are one of those couples who can spend hours at the beach doing nothing but sun tanning and whenever there is a public holiday, this is also the first thing that comes to mind. Living in the city, going to the beach also helps me relax and unwind.
When it comes to sun tanning or travelling to beaches, I always make sure that I bring enough hydrating masks and also a good facial scrub that keeps my skin hydrated and healthy. Let me share with you which facial scrub that I bring with me when I travel or even to use at home.
My travel toiletries include my toothbrush, contact lenses, body shower gel and of course my St Ives facial scrub.
To be honest I have been using St Ives facial products for quite some time, and I always make sure I do a facial scrub at least 3 days a week. Whenever I scrub my face I will apply a hydration mask after that. It helps to clean my face from all the dust and dirt trapped in the pores, and also make sure to re hydrate with the mask after. The secret of having looking young and healthy is to always make sure your skin has enough water content!
You must be wondering why I choose St Ives among so many other brands? The reasons are pretty simple and straight forward.
100% Natural Exfoliants
St. Ives uses 100% natural exfoliants in all of their products. Glycerin is a great example; it’s an excellent moisture-holding helper for your skin and keeps it looking smooth.
St Ives made a conscientious decision not to use parabens, which are chemically produced preservatives, and use natural exfoliants, extracts, moisturizers and vitamins whenever possible.
NO Animal Testing
St. Ives believes in delivering products inspired by nature and formulated with unique ingredients without sacrificing effectiveness. To this end, St.Ives products are not tested on animals. YEAH!!!
Power From Nature
St Ives believes delivering products inspired by nature and formulated with unique ingredients without sacrificing effectiveness hence of the key ingredients on their products like soy, green tea and etc.
I love to drink green tea so if there is any skincare product that contains green tea I will definitely try it. I used to keep my used green tea bags in the fridge and use it to relax and soothe my eye bags. I didn’t know green tea also helps to clear our blackheads and calms redness until I saw St Ives new green tea scrub.
Another good thing about using St Ives is that I get to share them with Jo. So whenever we travel, we only need to bring one facial scrub, and we will stick with the blemish control apricot scrub! It helps to clean the pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur. Jo has a super oily face so oil free products are perfect for him. As for me, whenever I travel, I always have my makeup on for more than 8 hours so cleaning pores is very important to avoid having breakouts.
St Ives scrub is pretty fine and gentle so it won’t hurt my face.
If you’re someone like me who loves going to the beach, here is more good news for you =) St Ives is having an Instagram contest where you can stand a chance to win yourself a pair of tickets to Bali or a 2 days 1-night staycation in a Malaysian resort! (Waw I also want to join T___T I need a tanning session so bad hahah)
Here is how you can join the contest!
- Post a photo of what Natural means to you. It could be natural make up, natural ingredients, natural environment, etc. (make sure your profile is set to ‘Public’)
- Share why your natural beauty remedy makes you happy in your caption. (Eg. Cost effective, Old family secret, etc.)
- Your entries must feature St. Ives scrub products.
- You MUST include the hashtag #Stylemy #GoNaturalWithStIves and #ChurpMYWIN
- Lastly, remember to fill in the form below to submit your entry! You may submit as many unique entries as you like.
Check out this link to know more about the contest! http://my.churpieblogs.com/blog/2016/09/01/churpmywin-go-natural-with-st-ives/
The prizes for the GoNaturalWithStIves contest are as below:
1st Prize: A pair of tickets for 3D2N to Bali Holiday (Flight & Accommodation provided)
2nd Prize: A pair of tickets for 2D1N Staycation in a Malaysia resort (Accommodation)
3 x Consolation Prizes: Spa Vouchers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This contest is open to the public (Must be a Malaysian citizen).
- To participate, post your picture to your own Instagram account with the required hashtag of #Stylemy #GoNaturalWithStIves and #ChurpMYWIN are accepted and eligible for participation.
- Protected Instagram profiles with updates that are not traceable by ChurpChurp will not be accepted as participation to the contest.
- Contest period will run from 1st September (Thursday) till 30rd September 2016 (Friday), and the contest ends at 00 PM.
- Contest winners will be notified via email on 14thOctober 2016. Contest winners are required to collect their prize at ChurpChurp’s office.
- Judges’ decisions are final and not disputable.
- Prizes cannot be exchange for cash.
- ChurpChurp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
So, what are you waiting for? With all the prizes lined in front of you don’t tell me you’re not tempted to join hahahha. All the best and be creative!!!