Ola, I’m back from my many trips lol… I finally have time to blog and get back to my normal routine!
May was a “travel month” for me, like literally. My first trip in May was to Bangkok aka my third hometown hahaha. I never get bored of Bangkok, there are still a lot of places i want to visit in Bangkok! *checking for cheap flight to bkk again
Anyway, my dad and I decided that we should plan a company trip to Bangkok this year since I’m quite familiar with the place and it’s quite affordable! I was looking up and down for Halal tours to Bangkok and couldn’t find any T__T Most of them travel to Pattaya but we prefer to just stay in Bangkok instead! The main goal of this trip is to visit the main tourist attractions and also shop!
Jo and I found a travel agent while we visited MATTA fair earlier this year. I would say that I would rather not make any bookings in MATTA fair because I personally think some of them are not very honest about the packages they are promoting there. Super angry and disappointed at the service that I received from the travel agent!
At first I was like NVM la travel with tour is like that one but I couldn’t take it so I nearly fought with the tour guide ==”
A few reasons why I was mad at the travel agent:-
1. They keep pushing us to pay deposit at their booth then I told them clearly I have to meet up with them before the trip to plan our itinerary because I told them there are a few places that we want to visit. He says YES and told us there is no problem with planning the itinerary again before the trip! I just need to visit their office! Everything changed right after we booked the trip with them!
2. They refused to let me visit their office and later found out their office is actually in Penang FML!
3. I had to keep pushing them to make my payment T__T Make payment also need to push them seriously….. Dont want business then just tell me la!
4. Changed our itinerary without informing us!!!
5. Told us that they are giving us a free show but ended up we had to pay fucking RM30/person for transport fee! Again, didnt inform us earlier! We paid for the transport fee the day before but then decided not to go since it’s a free show. I tot maybe we could use the transport fee on the last day but they said NO, cannot, they cant refund the fee to us because they already used that money to pay for the show! R U FUCKING KIDDING ME! You told me the show was free then you collected transport fee from us (we have already paid for the tour which means the van is meant to fetch us around ma, why would I need to pay extra to go to wherever you suggested us to go?!) DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE PAYING FOR THE SHOW ALSO LA!!! You super con job!!!!!
6. Keep asking us book their van on our free-and-easy day so that we dont have to take a taxi! They charge us RM30/pax which means we have to pay RM660 for a van. They told us taxis are really expensive in Bangkok… OOO plssss, it cost me RM8 from Siam Paragon to our hotel and it was FREE from the hotel to Siam Paragon because the hotel provides free shuttle to MBK! Thank god we didnt book their van, if not I might burn down their company wtf
I think these are good enough reminders for me NOT TO book any trips with travel agents! BYE Matta Fair, you will never see me again! Anyway, Jo and I usually don’t travel with tour groups because we are more of the adventurous kind. I still remember our trips to Japan and Philippines, YES, you will get lost sometimes, but thats part of the fun isn’t it!!!